Saturday, June 7, 2008

Noosa is Home.

After a long flight from LA to Brisbane we stepped off to be met by Darryl. He did a great job in the admin of our GSE trip and we are very greatful to him indeed. A bus trip home with at least 1 hours sleep was the final stage of my GSE visit to Canada.To the members of the team,thanks for making my job as team leader an easy one. To the District in Canada and the Clubs concerned thanks so much. June and Myrna hugs to you both for a job well done... I look forward to getting some photos from Matt and visiting clubs in District 9600 for presentations. Anyone in Rotary who is thinking of becoming a team leader ,don't hesitate to apply,it is a great experience and you will meet so many new friends. The family of Rotary is alive and very well. Canada I love you so much. See you all again. I look forward to catching up with my family and Denise when she returns from France.

Bob Ward.

No comments: